Thinking of selling your business? Let’s talk today. Next year is not so clear, but we do know 2017 is shaping up to be one of the best times in 10 years for sellers.
Here are a few of the favorable trends driving today’s M&A market:
- Business-friendly, deal-making environment
- Regulations affecting businesses are easing or being eliminated
- Bull market and confidence high: the volatility index just hit a 55- year low
- Valuations are high
M&A professionals at Woodbridge International have collectively closed more than 750 deals across virtually all industries. Our approach is unique in offering our clients:
- Our 35 global offices give us direct access to local buyers
- We market your company to 50 times more buyers than any other M&A firm
- Our Underwriting during the first 30 days of the deal process avoids the deal-breakers of negative surprises
- We produce a high-definition, 2-minute video that pre-sells your company to vetted buyers
- More Buyers, More Offers, Higher Price, Better Fit
Contact Marc Bodner today to learn more: call 77.693.5070. 98 Yigal Alon St. Tel Aviv, 6789141 Israel.
Woodbridge serves companies in all industries that have $5 million-$250+ million in annual revenue.